CONDITIONS OF USE
Craft ("we", "our", "us" or "website" as the case may be) provides our services to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site or any pages thereof. Please read them carefully.
LIMITED LICENCE FOR WEBSITE ACCESS
Craft grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Craft without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Craft's name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Craft.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Craft, your public store page, and item pages, so long as the links does not portray Craft or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Craft logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Throughout this website, you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link does not mean we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to the Craft website is entitled to do so provided: (a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content, or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors to the website may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information to Craft and its management, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Reviews are the property of Craft. Craft grants the crafter (hereafter "authors") a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display contents of reviews ("reviews" or "content" in this paragraph), in full or in part, throughout the world in any media.
Reviewers: You grant crafters the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the reviews, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this website's Terms and Conditions, and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Craft and the crafters for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
RIGHT TO MONITOR AND EDITORIAL CONTROL
Craft reserves the right, but does not have an obligation, to monitor and/or review all materials posted to the website or through the website's services or features by users, and Craft is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that are objectionable or in violation of this Terms and Conditions,Craft's policies or applicable law. Craft takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
When you visit Craft or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, and therefore you consent to receive communications from us electronically as well. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT
You warrant and agree that, while using the website and various services and features offered on or through the website, you shall not:
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Violate any person's or entity's intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, the reproduction, distribution, selling, transferring, uploading, printing, copying, modifying and other methods not listed herein of digital downloads, as well as removing the security measures imposed on the digital downloads;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the website. You shall not (1) engage in spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, harvesting of email addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the website or the services offered on or through the website, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the website or the services offered on or through the website; (2) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (3) use the website or the services made available on or through the website in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or "flooding" servers with requests; (4) use the website or the website's services or features in violation of Craft's or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; (5) use the website or the website's services in violation of any applicable law; Attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the website or the website's services, or any content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof; and
- Use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website or any of its services.
PROGRAMS AND PROMOTIONS
Craft reserves the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any program and promotion (i.e. discounts, sign up credits, etc) at any time.
BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Craft will delete the account of any person and ban him from the website with immediate effect, if he is found to:
- Violate any item in the Prohibited User Conduct section;
- Violate Craft’s Policy on Privacy and/or rules of engagement on the site;
- Plagiarize other people's reviews and submits them as his own;
- Create a duplicate account/s in Craft and use such accounts to troll or incite havoc and chaos on the site or other malicious purposes. In such cases, all the accounts of this person--the original and duplicate/s--will be deleted.
COPYRIGHT AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
All content on the Craft website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, functionality, etc, is the property of Craft and/or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that people who use the website or the services or features made available on the website, do the same. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please use the Help button and forward the following information:
- The full bibliographic details of the work that you claim has been infringed;
- The website address or description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- Full legal name and an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyrighted interest;
- Your mailing address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Craft reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the website and/or its services, without cause or notice, if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. Craft maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the website use privileges, without cause or notice, of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Craft and its affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in any way from your use of the website, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the website, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Craft reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or through the website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY (GENERAL DISCLAIMER)
Craft shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense, including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on any information on this website; any loss or damage as a result of using this website; any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and any use of or access to any other website linked from this website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites, and such websites should only be accessed at the user's own risks. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Craft makes no representation, explicit or otherwise, about the completeness, accuracy, or consistency of the content on the website. While Craft makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we cannot guarantee this.
Please use the contact us to report any violations of the Terms and Conditions.