Features & Benefits:
- 17 in x 2 yds (43.1 cm x 1.8 m)
- Heat activated
- Gloss finish
- Sewable with regular or non-stick foot.
- Fusible only on one side
- For use on fabric or paper
- UV Resistant, Water Repellent material
- Paper liner is used to protect the vinyl during ironing.
*Iron-on Vinyl is NOT adhesive. If you need adhesive please use HeatnBond Lite or Ultrahold.
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the Vinyl. Always cover Vinyl with protective sheet or parchment paper before ironing. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
- Wipe clean with damp cloth. If washing is a must, wash on gentle cycle and line dry. If any peeling or crinkling occurs, cover the vinyl with parchment paper and reiron.
Below is our estimated shipping time. Due to factors that often affects shipments (i.e. weather, holiday), orders may take longer to arrive.
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time||Cost|
|Metro Manila||3-5 business days||
|Provincial||5-7 business days||
Here at Craft.ph, your satisfaction is our number one priority. If the item you ordered is defective within a 7 days period after you received your order, we will provide refund or replace it to you.
If you changed your mind about your order, and we haven't shipped the item to you, we will gladly cancel your order and refund back the money.
Please contact our customer support before you initiate a refund.