HeatnBond® Ultrahold is a roll of paper backed, iron-on, No Sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
Features & Benefits:
- 17 in x 1 yd (43 cm x 91.4 cm)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric, but can be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood.
- No Sewing needed or used!
- Made in the USA!
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board
- HeatnBond® Ultrahold sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric..
Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.
Below is our estimated shipping time. Due to factors that often affects shipments (i.e. weather, holiday), orders may take longer to arrive.
|Estimated Shipping Time
|3-5 business days
|5-7 business days
Here at Craft.ph, your satisfaction is our number one priority. If the item you ordered is defective within a 7 days period after you received your order, we will provide refund or replace it to you.
If you changed your mind about your order, and we haven't shipped the item to you, we will gladly cancel your order and refund back the money.
Please contact our customer support before you initiate a refund.