Fine Scratch Remover Novus 2
Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics. Will remove permanent ink stains. This is a paste.
- Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
- Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
Below is our estimated shipping time. Due to factors that often affects shipments (i.e. weather, holiday), orders may take longer to arrive.
|Location||Estimated Shipping Time||Cost|
|Metro Manila||3-5 business days||
|Provincial||5-7 business days||
Here at Craft.ph, your satisfaction is our number one priority. If the item you ordered is defective within a 7 days period after you received your order, we will provide refund or replace it to you.
If you changed your mind about your order, and we haven't shipped the item to you, we will gladly cancel your order and refund back the money.
Please contact our customer support before you initiate a refund.